Gain knowledge and experience in a range of different creative disciplines within one course.
SAE Creative Industries CoursesFrom certificates through to postgraduate degrees, you'll find a creative industries course to meet your career goals.
DIPLOMA OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
DIPLOMA OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIESASSOCIATE DEGREE OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
ASSOCIATE DEGREE OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIESBACHELOR OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
BACHELOR OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIESGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CREATIVE INDUSTRIESGRADUATE DIPLOMA OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
GRADUATE DIPLOMA OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIESMASTER OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
MASTER OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
Why study Creative Industries with SAE
- Multimedia Entrepreneur
- Digital Content Producer
- Arts Administrator
- Creative Events Producer
- Creative Media Marketing and Events Coordinator
- Content Strategist
- Industry Researcher
- Multimedia Production
- Film Production
- Audio Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Games Designer
- Music Producer
What you'll learn
Entrepreneurship Creative Problem Solving Industry communication techniques Project management strategies Remote collaboration Copyright, ownership and distribution Multimedia development and production Research Interdisciplinary project design
Tools & Software
Is Creative Industries for you?
We have outlined some considerations and suitability recommendations to consider before you study Creative Industries at SAE.
- a strong sense of creativity and imagination
- a willingness and ability to collaborate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, including industry practitioners
- have technical, computer and software skills
- have critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- adaptability to changing technologies and industry trends
- possess an interest in the societal, ethical and cultural factors influencing creative industries
- a willingness to devote up to 10 hours per week for every 10 credit points you study. This will allow for scheduled classes, personal study and project work.
- a keen interest in how creative media is made, published, distributed and consumed
- a curiosity about the new and emerging ways in which we can share creative ideas
- enthusiasm for the business of creative media creation, including project management, quality assurance, business and marketing.