SUPPORT SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Our academic team are here to guide and mentor you through your course at SAE. You will find them very approachable and friendly and willing to take the time to support you, offer advice and direction to assist you in achieving your desired outcomes.
Experienced counsellors are available to assist with areas of emotional wellbeing and offer guidance on any aspect of life such as:
- Homesickness and loneliness
- Personal relationships
- Financial problems
- Employment options
- Relationship issues with family and friends
- Legal difficulties
- Personal Health, and any other concerns.
For students with English as a second language, SAE offers you support via our on-campus network of staff and services.
SUPPORTING YOUR LANGUAGE
SAE understands that moving to a new country and adjusting to a new learning style can be difficult – especially if English is your second language. To support international students in their studies, we provide English language support through:
- Our Libraries. Reach out to one of SAE’s librarians if you need some assistance sourcing information, researching or clarifying texts.
- LinkedIn Learning. All SAE students have complimentary access to this learning resource. Choose from any of the English language or subject specific modules to support your learning journey.
- Navitas English Courses. SAE is part of the broader Navitas group. If additional language support is required, you may consider exploring one of these courses to develop your English proficiency.
For more information please see International Student Guide
At SAE, we understand the importance of providing you with support throughout your studies. If you are experiencing issues such as anxiety or depression, personal problems, relationship difficulties or past or recent trauma, accessing support can have a positive impact on your emotional and mental health and academic success.
If you need assistance, please contact the Student Services Advisor or Student Counsellor on campus.