SYDNEY CAMPUS OPEN DAY | 11 AUGUST 2019
Aug 11 2019 | 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art, Sydney campus on Sunday, 11 August, from 10am-2pm.
Plus... When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, or Web & Mobile) the event is a great opportunity to speak to our experienced team and find out more about this dynamic and expanding industry.
You can check out our amazing equipment and facilities, meet your future mentors, talk to current students and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE DAY:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built seven-storey campus
- Meet SAE's expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held during Open Day, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the day!
SAE SYDNEY OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art campus set across 7 levels in the vibrant arts and cultural community, Chippendale
- Seven audio control rooms
- Seven live recording rooms
- Two audio post rooms and two dedicated mixing rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75
- Film studio the 'Wonder Room'
- Five film editing suites, including specialised colour grading suite
- Nine Mac and PC computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Latest virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom Graphics Tablets
- Energy Groove Digital Radio Station
OPEN DAY | SYDNEY CAMPUS | AUGUST 11 2019| 10:00aM - 4:00PM
Register, Attend and Win
Save time on the day, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
*Terms and Conditions apply. In order to enter the competition you must register and attend an SAE Open Day or Open Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday August 12 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page. The winner will receive one GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera [5.2K Video] (Model: CHDHZ-103; RRP $899.95), and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
GETTING TO SAE SYDNEY
The closest bus stops are:
- Railway Square is located north of the campus and includes Bus Stands K, L, M, and N on George Street and Lee Street. Less than 5 minute walk.
The closest train station is:
- Central Station (10 minute walk)
Car parking in the Ultimo and Broadway area is available but can be expensive.
Follow us on Facebook