Info Night | Perth Campus | November 22 2018
Nov 22 2018 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in Creative Media Education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, Perth campus on Thursday, 22 November, from 5pm-7pm as an opportunity to visit your classrooms before the next intake in February.
If you're considering studying creative media, Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games, now is the time to speak to our experienced team, your future mentors, and discover how you can pursue your passion in these dynamic and expanding industries. Talk to current students and learn about the life of a creative student while studying and into your future after graduation. You can begin your creative career now!
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions on getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be three general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
These sessions will be held at 5.15pm, 5.45pm and 6.15pm in the lecture theatre.
SAE PERTH OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Five computer labs running industry standard software for all disciplines including UnrealEngine, Unity, Maya, Ableton, Protools and the Adobe Suite.
- Digital and analog recording and production studios
- Flagship 40 Channel C75 and Studer 2"inch tape machine recording capabilities
- Audient ASP 4816 (x2) and Audient ASP 8024
- C24 console with Protools
- Dedicated mastering facility
- Film studio with cyclorama soundstage
- Post-production editing and surround mixing
- Fully stocked library and suite of online resources
- Dedicated collaboration spaces
INFO NIGHT | PERTH CAMPUS| NOVEMBER 22 2018 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE PERTH
Frequent bus services operate near the Perth campus. The campus is located a short 5 minute walk from the new Perth Busport.
The closest train station is the main Perth Railway station which is located just 9 minutes walk away.
Street parking may be available at night; be aware of clearway regulations.