Info Night | Perth Campus | December 3 2020
Dec 03 2020 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art, Perth campus on Thursday, 3 December, from 5pm-7pm (AWST) as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in February.
Plus… Register and attend for your chance to win a HTC VIVE COSMOS Virtual Reality kit – worth $1,299.*
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
SAE continues to undertake Government advice regarding COVID-19. Attendance at this on-campus event will be strictly limited and SAE will adhere to the social distancing restrictions inline with National and State-based government regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity you must register for Info Night in order to attend. We ask that you bring no more than one guest with you to to the event and they must also register.
Your registration to attend is your agreement to the SAE Physical Distancing Agreement conditions.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Tour the campus and discover SAE’s world-class facilities
- Learn about specific courses and SAE’s work placement program
- View student work and projects from games, film, animation, graphic design and audio production departments
- Meet SAE lecturers and our current students
- Speak to a Course Advisor about your study options and how to apply
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how SAE’s students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
On the night, you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and discover how SAE’s students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the night!
SAE PERTH OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Five computer labs running industry standard software for all disciplines including UnrealEngine, Unity, Maya, Ableton, Protools and the Adobe Suite.
- Digital and analog recording and production studios
- Flagship 40 Channel C75 and Studer 2"inch tape machine recording capabilities
- Audient ASP 4816 (x2) and Audient ASP 8024
- C24 console with Protools
- Dedicated mastering facility
- Film studio with cyclorama soundstage
- Post-production editing and surround mixing
- Fully stocked library and suite of online resources
- Dedicated collaboration spaces
INFO NIGHT | PERTH CAMPUS| DECEMBER 3 2020 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM (AWST)
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE PERTH
Frequent bus services operate near the Perth campus. The campus is located a short 5-minute walk from the new Perth Busport.
The closest train station is the main Perth Railway station which is located just 9 minutes' walk away.
Street parking may be available at night; be aware of clearway regulations.
Follow us on Facebook
Register. Attend. Win.
When you register and attend SAE's Virtual Info Night, you'll go in the draw to win a HTC VIVE COSMOS Virtual Reality kit - worth $1,299. *T&CS APPLY
*Promotion terms and conditions: To be eligible, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event (campus or virtual event) by 11:59pm 10 December 2020. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current SAE students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Wednesday 15 December 2020. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is not claimed within two days, the prize will be redrawn. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page.
The winner will receive one HTC VIVE Cosmos Virtual Reality kit (* requires a VR-Ready PC), RRP AUD$1,299, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC. One prize drawn. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.