Info Night | Sydney Campus | 6 May 2021
May 06 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, Sydney campus on Thursday, 6 May, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in May.
Plus... Register and attend for your chance to win a HTC Vive Cosmos Virtual Reality Headset valued at $1299*
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio & Music, Creative Industries, Design, Film, or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the types of career opportunities that await you after graduation.
SAE continues to undertake Government advice regarding COVID-19. Attendance at this on-campus event will be strictly limited and SAE will adhere to the social distancing restrictions inline with National and State-based government regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity you must register for Info Night in order to attend. We ask that you bring no more than one guest with you to the event and they must also register.
Your registration to attend is your agreement to the SAE Physical Distancing Agreement conditions.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
SAE SYDNEY OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art campus set across 7 levels in the vibrant arts and cultural community, Chippendale
- Seven audio control rooms
- Seven live recording rooms
- Two audio post rooms and two dedicated mixing rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75
- Film studio the 'Wonder Room'
- Five film editing suites, including specialised colour grading suite
- Nine Mac and PC computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Latest virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom Graphics Tablets
- Energy Groove Digital Radio Station
INFO NIGHT | SYDNEY CAMPUS | MAY 6 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
All attendees must register to attend!. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE SYDNEY
The closest bus stops are:
- Railway Square is located north of the campus and includes Bus Stands K, L, M, and N on George Street and Lee Street. Less than 5 minute walk.
The closest train station is:
- Central Station (10 minute walk)
Car parking in the Ultimo and Broadway area is available but can be expensive.
Register. Attend. Win.
When you register and attend SAE's Virtual Info Night, you'll go in the draw to win a HTC VIVE COSMOS Virtual Reality kit - worth $1,299. *T&CS APPLY
*Promotion terms and conditions: To be eligible, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event (campus or virtual event) between 15 April - 31 May 2021. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current SAE students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Wednesday 1 June 2021. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is not claimed within two days, the prize will be redrawn. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page.
The winner will receive one HTC VIVE Cosmos Virtual Reality kit (* requires a VR-Ready PC), RRP AUD$1,299, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC. One prize drawn. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.