Info Night | Melbourne Campus | 6 May 2021
May 06 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, Melbourne campus on Thursday, 6 May from 6pm-8 pm, as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in May.
Plus... Register and attend for your chance to win a HTC Vive Cosmos Virtual Reality Headset valued at $1299*
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio & Music, Creative Industries, Design, Film, or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the types of career opportunities that await you after graduation.
SAE continues to undertake Government advice regarding COVID-19. Attendance at this on-campus event will be strictly limited and SAE will adhere to the social distancing restrictions inline with National and State-based government regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity you must register for Info Night in order to attend. We ask that you bring no more than one guest with you to the event and they must also register.
Your registration to attend is your agreement to the SAE Physical Distancing Agreement conditions.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
SAE MELBOURNE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Nine audio studios including three high-end large-format recording studios using the Audient ASP 8024, Neve Genesys and AVID S6
- Designated mastering suite
- 360sqm acoustically treated multipurpose sound stage for use across all streams
- Four state-of-the-art edit suites
- AVID S6 dual purpose studio for post-production and recording with red-net ethernet based recording interfaces
- Seven after-hours iMac computer labs and three PC labs with the latest creative media software including: Unreal, Unity, C++, Maya, Visual Studio, Protools, Abelton, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Suite, AVID, AfterEffects and DaVinci Resolve
- Fully stocked Library with quiet study area, collaborative study area and resource centre
- Professional standard film equipment including the SONY PMW-F5, 3x FS7's, Steadicam and much more
- HTC Vive virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
INFO NIGHT | MELBOURNE CAMPUS | 6 MAY 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE MELBOURNE
The closest bus stops are: Montague St & Normanby Rd (2-minute walk to campus)
The closest tram stop: Stop 126 (Montague St) on the 109 route (4-minute walk to campus)
Free parking is available on Normanby Road and behind the campus on Woodgate Street.
Register. Attend. Win.
When you register and attend SAE's Virtual Info Night, you'll go in the draw to win a HTC VIVE COSMOS Virtual Reality kit - worth $1,299. *T&CS APPLY
*Promotion terms and conditions: To be eligible, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event (campus or virtual event) between 15 April - 31 May 2021. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current SAE students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Wednesday 1 June 2021. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is not claimed within two days, the prize will be redrawn. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page.
The winner will receive one HTC VIVE Cosmos Virtual Reality kit (* requires a VR-Ready PC), RRP AUD$1,299, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC. One prize drawn. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.