Info Night | Melbourne Campus | 9 December 2021
Dec 09 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, Melbourne campus on Thursday, 9 December from 6 pm-8 pm, as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in February.
SAE continues to undertake Government advice regarding COVID-19. Attendance at this on-campus event will be strictly limited and SAE will adhere to the social distancing restrictions in line with National and State-based government regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity you must register for Info Night in order to attend. We ask that you bring no more than one guest with you to the event and they must also register.
Your registration to attend is your agreement to the SAE Physical Distancing Agreement conditions.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio & Music, Creative Industries, Design, Film, or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the types of career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and discover how SAE students are gaining a competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the night !
SAE MELBOURNE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Nine audio studios including three high-end large-format recording studios using the Audient ASP 8024, Neve Genesys and AVID S6
- Designated mastering suite
- 360sqm acoustically treated multipurpose sound stage for use across all streams
- Four state-of-the-art edit suites
- AVID S6 dual-purpose studio for post-production and recording with red-net ethernet-based recording interfaces
- Seven after-hours iMac computer labs and three PC labs with the latest creative media software including Unreal, Unity, C++, Maya, Visual Studio, Protools, Ableton, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Suite, AVID, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- Fully stocked Library with quiet study area, collaborative study area and resource centre
- Professional standard film equipment including the SONY PMW-F5, 3x FS7's, Steadicam and much more
- HTC Vive virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
INFO NIGHT | MELBOURNE CAMPUS | 9 DECEMBER 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
GETTING TO SAE MELBOURNE
The closest bus stops are: Montague St & Normanby Rd (2-minute walk to campus)
The closest tram stop: Stop 126 (Montague St) on the 109 route (4-minute walk to campus)
Free parking is available on Normanby Road and behind the campus on Woodgate Street.