Year 12 can be stressful enough as it is, so we’ve created the Launchpad Early Entry Program to take the pressure off! Built for school students to enable them to focus on their creative future; the Launchpad Early Entry Program is an early entry pathway that allows students in year 12 to apply for their tertiary studies with SAE before the final school results are released!
SAE Early Entry Program
How will the SAE Launchpad program benefit me?
- Sit your final exams with the confidence of knowing you already have a place at SAE
- Have a seamless transition to SAE student life, with the full support of our academic and admissions teams helping you as you transition into tertiary study
- No ATAR required for entry into Bachelor or Diploma programs
- Access to Fee-Help approved programs
Applying is easy, you will complete a simple application form that indicates your school and the course you wish to study.
An SAE Course advisor will then be in touch to confirm your eligibility and chat to you about your course options.
To apply for the SAE Launchpad program, you will need to meet the below entry requirements:
- Be passing all Year 12 subjects, and/or
- Be 18 years of age or turning 18 the first year of study with SAE
- An Australian Citizen and Permanent Resident
VTAC APPLICANTS: Students wishing to apply to study at the Melbourne Campus are required to apply through VTAC. Students are still able to submit an application for Launchpad Early Entry if they wish to progress the qualification component of their application and be eligible for an Early Advisory Letter.
Next Steps - How to confirm your offer
To accept your offer once you complete your studies, you are required to provide SAE with the following documents:
- Student Enrolment Form
- A copy of your current Australian passport; OR Australian Citizenship/Birth Certificate PLUS photo ID
(e.g. driver’s licence or Keypass ID card)
- A copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education, once completed (or highest educational qualification).