Info Night | Sydney Campus | November 22 2018
Nov 22 2018 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in Creative Media Education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, brand new Sydney campus on Thursday, 22 November, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity to visit your classrooms before the next intake in February.
If you're considering studying creative media, Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games, now is the time to speak to our experienced team, your future mentors, and discover how you can pursue your passion in these dynamic and expanding industries. Talk to current students and learn about the life of a creative student while studying and into your future after graduation. You can begin your creative career now!
WIN A TRIP
Win a Trip to an SAE campus in London, Paris or New York!
Simply register and attend our Info Night for your chance to win!*
The trip is valued at up to AU$10,500 depending on the chosen campus/country, date and point of departure. Includes:
- Two (2) return economy airfares from winner's nearest Australian capital city to their chosen international city (including all airline and airport taxes);
- Five (5) nights twin share minimum 4 star accommodation in the winner’s chosen international city;
- Return airport to hotel transfers for two (2) people;
- A tour for two (2) people of the winner’s chosen SAE Creative Media Institute campus within the winner’s chosen international city (to be taken during business hours); and
- Return hotel to SAE campus transfers for two (2) people.
To find out more about the competition, visit sae.edu.au/winatrip
* T&Cs apply. AU res. 16+ only. Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 15/2/19. Limit 1 entry per person. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26262 ACT Permit No. TP18/01370 SA Permit No. T18/1252.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built seven-storey campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions on getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the night !
SAE SYDNEY OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art campus set across 7 levels in the vibrant arts and cultural community, Chippendale
- Seven audio control rooms
- Seven live recording rooms
- Two audio post rooms and two dedicated mixing rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75
- Film studio the 'Wonder Room'
- Five Film Editing Suites, including specialised Colour Grading Suite
- Nine Mac and PC computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Latest Virtual Reality HeadSets for 3D gaming
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom Graphics Tablets
- Energy Groove Digital Radio Station
INFO NIGHT | SYDNEY CAMPUS | NOVEMBER 22 2018| 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE SYDNEY
The closest bus stops are:
- Railway Square is located north of the campus and includes Bus Stands K, L, M, and N on George Street and Lee Street. Less than 5 minute walk.
The closest train station is:
- Central Station (10 minute walk)
Car parking in the Ultimo and Broadway area is available but can be expensive.
Follow us on Facebook