Info Night | Brisbane Campus | November 28 2019
Nov 28 2019 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art Brisbane campus on Thursday, 28 November, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in January.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, or Web & Mobile) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information. You’ll also discover how SAE students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
These sessions will be held every half hour: 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, and 7:30pm.
Register, Attend and Win
Register and attend Info Night to go in the draw to WIN* a PlayStation®4!
*Terms and Conditions apply * Promotion terms and conditions: In order to enter this competition, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday 2 December 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia's Facebook page. The winner will receive one PlayStation®4 Console 500GB Slim Jet Black. One prize drawn per campus event. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
Join us on the night !
SAE BRISBANE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art four-storey campus in cultural district
- Seven large digital and analog recording studios
- Four live recording rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75 and Avid S6
- Industry standard Cyclorama film and green screen studio
- Large multi-purpose soundstage
- Huge post-production editing suite with attached vocal booth
- Nine after-hours iMac computer labs with latest creative media software
- Three after-hours PC computer labs with latest creative media software
- Film theatrette with cinema seating
- Virtual reality equipment include the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom graphics tablets, Perception Neuron Motion Capture suit, and more
INFO NIGHT | BRISBANE CAMPUS | NOVEMBER 28 2019 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE BRISBANE
Frequent bus services operate near the Brisbane campus.
There is limited street parking available in the streets surrounding the Brisbane campus, we recommend using Secure Parking facilities as an alternative.
Brisbane has many bikeways and shared pathways to allow for easy and safe cycling in and around the city. A bikeway runs from the CBD along Riverside Dr to the campus. For more information click here.
You can hire bikes through CityCycle – there are hire stations throughout the CBD and one close to campus. For more information visit the CityCycle website.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK