BRISBANE CAMPUS OPEN DAY | 11 AUGUST 2019
Aug 11 2019 | 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We’re opening the doors to our Brisbane campus on Sunday August 11th, 2019.
Plus... When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, or Web & Mobile) this event is a great opportunity to speak to our experienced team and find out more about this dynamic and expanding industry.
You can check out our amazing equipment and facilities, meet your future mentors, talk to current students and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
Located on the city's edge at West End, SAE Brisbane is a mecca for all creative types.
Save time on the day – register your attendance online and receive EXPRESS CHECK-IN!
ACTIVITIES ON THE DAY:
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held during Open Day, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the day!
SAE BRISBANE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art four-storey campus in cultural district
- Seven large digital and analog recording studios
- Four live recording rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75 and Avid S6
- Industry standard Cyclorama film and green screen studio
- Large multi-purpose soundstage
- Huge Post-Production Editing Suite with attached vocal booth
- Nine after-hours iMac computer labs with latest creative media software
- Three after-hours PC computer labs with latest creative media software
- Film theatrette with cinema seating
- Virtual reality equipment include the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom graphics tablets, Perception Neuron Motion Capture suit, and more
OPEN DAY | BRISBANE CAMPUS | AUGUST 11 2019 | 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Register, Attend and Win
Save time on the day, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
*Terms and Conditions apply. In order to enter the competition you must register and attend an SAE Open Day or Open Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday August 12 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page. The winner will receive one GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera [5.2K Video] (Model: CHDHZ-103; RRP $899.95), and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
GETTING TO SAE BRISBANE
Frequent bus services operate near the Brisbane campus.
There is limited street parking available in the streets surrounding the Brisbane campus, we recommend using Secure Parking facilities as an alternative.
Brisbane has many bikeways and shared pathways to allow for easy and safe cycling in and around the city. A bikeway runs from the CBD along Riverside Dr to the campus. For more information click here.
You can hire bikes through CityCycle – there are hire stations throughout the CBD and one close to campus. For more information visit the CityCycle website.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK