Study in one of Australia’s sunniest destinations.
Brisbane is Queensland’s capital and is situated on Australia’s east coast, located between the incredible Gold and Sunshine Coasts. Within an hours drive you can be on the theme parks and beaches of the Gold Coast or in the stunning Sunshine Coast towns of Noosa or Mooloolaba.
Our Brisbane campus is perfectly located in the creative hub of Brisbane, West End. You will be within walking distance of popular tourist destinations including the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) and an array of shops and restaurants that entails South Bank’s Cultural Precinct.
With easy access to a range of public transport options, you will find Brisbane to be the perfect place to study and experience what Australia has to offer.
Students who are moving to Brisbane often stay in a hotel, hostel/guesthouse, or nearby student accommodation when they first arrive. Many students then move into shared rental accommodation when they are more familiar with the city and surrounding areas.
You can find more about accommodation here.
Estimated weekly expenses
Campus & Facilities
SAE Brisbane campus is an award-winning architecturally designed and award-winning building conveniently located in the city’s West End. You will have access to state-of-the-art studios and equipment, a teaching and learning team committed to excellence in education, and specialist training.
SAE Brisbane offers you
- A state-of-the-art four-story campus in Brisbane’s creative hub
- A culture of collaborative and interdisciplinary practice
- A team of staff with professional experience in some of the largest and most significant creative media companies
- An active and welcoming student body offering an array of social clubs and extracurricular activities
- Professional development opportunities through work placements, internships and volunteering
- Creative study spaces
- Fully-stocked library with three creative study areas
- Student Common Area with gaming
- Rooftop balcony with city views
- 7 digital and analogue studios and 4 live recording rooms
- Cyclorama film studio, theatrette and post-production suites
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive virtual reality headsets, Perception Neuron motion capture suits
For further information about the campus and to obtain a full list of facilities that we offer, please follow the link below: SAE BRISBANE