Info Night | Perth Campus | November 28 2019
Nov 28 2019 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art, Perth campus on Thursday, 28 November, from 5pm-7pm as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in February.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be three general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how SAE’s students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
These sessions will be held at 5.15pm, 5.45pm and 6.15pm in the lecture theatre.
Register, Attend and Win
Register and attend Info Night to go in the draw to WIN* a PlayStation®4!
*Terms and Conditions apply * Promotion terms and conditions: In order to enter this competition, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday 2 December 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia's Facebook page. The winner will receive one PlayStation®4 Console 500GB Slim Jet Black. One prize drawn per campus event. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
Join us on the night!
SAE PERTH OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Five computer labs running industry standard software for all disciplines including UnrealEngine, Unity, Maya, Ableton, Protools and the Adobe Suite.
- Digital and analog recording and production studios
- Flagship 40 Channel C75 and Studer 2"inch tape machine recording capabilities
- Audient ASP 4816 (x2) and Audient ASP 8024
- C24 console with Protools
- Dedicated mastering facility
- Film studio with cyclorama soundstage
- Post-production editing and surround mixing
- Fully stocked library and suite of online resources
- Dedicated collaboration spaces
INFO NIGHT | PERTH CAMPUS| NOVEMBER 28 2019 | 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE PERTH
Frequent bus services operate near the Perth campus. The campus is located a short 5 minute walk from the new Perth Busport.
The closest train station is the main Perth Railway station which is located just 9 minutes walk away.
Street parking may be available at night; be aware of clearway regulations.