Promotional Terms & ConditionsCheck out the latest promotional information.
“WIN A $100 GIFT CARD SAE CAMPUS TOUR” PROMOTION
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Entrants aged between 16 years and 18 years must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (including current SAE students and staff members) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/12/2021 and final entries close at 11:59 pm AEDST on 31/01/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter and receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must book and attend an SAE Campus Tour (“Campus Tour”) for an entry to be deemed valid. Individuals will be checked in when attending a Campus Tour for the purposes of entry into the draw. To book a Campus Tour, individuals can visit https://sae.edu.au/whats-on/campus-tours/ and follow the prompts.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at SAE Institute Pty limited, Australian Headquarters, 373 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481 on 06/02/2022 at 5:00 pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. Should the recipient be uncontactable within seven days, the price will be redrawn. The Promoter may also announce the winner on its various social media channels including but not limited to Facebook (@SAEInstituteAU) and Instagram (@sae_institute_australia).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received, will win one (1) of 30 Visa Gifts valued at $100 AUD each. Five Visa gift cards will be issued at each SAE Campus, including SAE Brisbane, SAE Byron Bay, SAE Sydney, SAE Melbourne, SAE Adelaide and SAE Perth.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that, as a condition of accepting the prize, if they are deemed a winner, they will provide the Promoter, within the time frame reasonably requested, with a minimum 200-word blog/testimonial describing their SAE Tour. They also acknowledge and agree to be featured on SAE.edu.au and the Promoter’s social channels promoting the SAE campuses and the prize for an indefinite period without further remuneration.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The total prize pool value is up to AU$3000.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a Campus Tour or the SAE Media Institute campus tour is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use/taking of the prize.
- The Promoter is SAE Institute Pty Limited (ABN 21 093 057 973) of Australian Headquarters, 373 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481.