MELBOURNE CAMPUS OPEN DAY | 11 AUGUST 2019
Aug 11 2019 | 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art, Melbourne campus on Sunday, 11 August from 10am-2pm.
Plus... When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, or Web & Mobile) this event is a great opportunity to speak to our experienced team and find out more about this dynamic and expanding industry. You can check out our amazing equipment and facilities, meet your future mentors, talk to current students and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE DAY:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet SAE's expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held during Open Day, where you will learn about SAE's unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the day !
SAE MELBOURNE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Nine audio studios including three high-end large format recording studios using the Audient ASP 8024, Neve Genesys and AVID S6
- Designated mastering suite
- 360sqm acoustically treated multipurpose sound stage for use across all streams
- Four state-of-the-art edit suites
- AVID S6 dual purpose studio for post-production and recording with red-net ethernet based recording interfaces
- Seven after-hours iMac computer labs and three PC labs with the latest creative media software including:Unreal, Unity, C++, Maya, Visual Studio, Protools, Abelton, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Suite, AVID, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- Fully stocked Library with quiet study area, collaborative study area and resource centre
- Professional standard film equipment including the SONY PMW-F5, 3x FS7's, Steadicam and much more
- HTC Vive virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
OPEN DAY | MELBOURNE CAMPUS | AUGUST 11 2019 | 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Register, Attend and Win
Save time on the day, by registering at the link below. You'll receive express entry through the doors!
When you register and attend, you will go in the draw to win a GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera, worth $899.95*.
*Terms and Conditions apply. In order to enter the competition you must register and attend an SAE Open Day or Open Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday August 12 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page. The winner will receive one GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera [5.2K Video] (Model: CHDHZ-103; RRP $899.95), and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
GETTING TO SAE MELBOURNE
The closest bus stops are: Montague St & Normanby Rd (2-minute walk to campus)
The closest tram stop: Stop 126 (Montague St) on the 109 route (4-minute walk to campus)
Free parking is available on Normanby Road and behind the campus on Woodgate Street.
Follow us on Facebook