Info Night | Melbourne Campus | December 13 2018
Dec 13 2018 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in Creative Media Education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, Melbourne campus on Thursday, 13 December from 6pm-8pm, as an opportunity to visit your classrooms before the next intake in February.
If you're considering studying creative media, Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games, now is the time to speak to our experienced team, your future mentors, and discover how you can pursue your passion in these dynamic and expanding industries. Talk to current students and learn about the life of a creative student while studying and into your future after graduation. You can begin your creative career now!
WIN A TRIP
Win a Trip to an SAE campus in London, Paris or New York!
Simply register and attend our Info Night for your chance to win!*
The trip is valued at up to AU$10,500 depending on the chosen campus/country, date and point of departure. Includes:
- Two (2) return economy airfares from winner's nearest Australian capital city to their chosen international city (including all airline and airport taxes);
- Five (5) nights twin share minimum 4 star accommodation in the winner’s chosen international city;
- Return airport to hotel transfers for two (2) people;
- A tour for two (2) people of the winner’s chosen SAE Creative Media Institute campus within the winner’s chosen international city (to be taken during business hours); and
- Return hotel to SAE campus transfers for two (2) people.
To find out more about the competition, visit sae.edu.au/winatrip
* T&Cs apply. AU res. 16+ only. Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 15/2/19. Limit 1 entry per person. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26262 ACT Permit No. TP18/01370 SA Permit No. T18/1252.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios, and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions on getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
These sessions will be held at 6:00pm and 7:00pm.
Join us on the night !
SAE MELBOURNE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Nine audio studios including three high-end large format recording studios using the Audient ASP 8024, Neve Genesys and AVID S6
- Designated Mastering Suite
- 360sqm acoustically treated multipurpose sound stage for use across all streams
- Four state-of-the-art edit suites
- AVID S6 dual purpose studio for post-production and recording with red-net ethernet based recording interfaces
- Seven after-hours iMac computer labs and three PC labs with the latest creative media software including:Unreal, Unity, C++, Maya, Visual Studio, Protools, Abelton, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Suite, AVID, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- Fully stocked Library with quiet study area, collaborative study area and resource centre
- Professional standard film equipment including the SONY PMW-F5, 3x FS7's, Steadicam and much more
- HTC Vive virtual reality headsets for 3D gaming
INFO NIGHT | MELBOURNE CAMPUS | DECEMBER 13 2018 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE MELBOURNE
The closest bus stops are: Montague St & Normanby Rd (2-minute walk to campus)
The closest tram stop: Stop 126 (Montague St) on the 109 route (4-minute walk to campus)
Free parking is available on Normanby Road and behind the campus on Woodgate Street.
Follow us on Facebook