Info Night | Sydney Campus | November 28 2019
Nov 28 2019 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art, brand new Sydney campus on Thursday, 28 November, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in January.
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio, Design, Film, Games, or Web & Mobile) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the types of career opportunities that await you after graduation.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of SAE's purpose-built seven-storey campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines, including recently published student games, screenings of short films from the animation and film departments, diverse graphic design portfolios and audio production projects
- Get answers to your questions about getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE’s unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information. You’ll also discover how SAE students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Register, Attend and Win
Register and attend Info Night to go in the draw to WIN* a PlayStation®4!
*Terms and Conditions apply * Promotion terms and conditions: In order to enter this competition, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Monday 2 December 2019. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia's Facebook page. The winner will receive one PlayStation®4 Console 500GB Slim Jet Black. One prize drawn per campus event. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.
Join us on the night !
SAE SYDNEY OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- State-of-the-art campus set across 7 levels in the vibrant arts and cultural community, Chippendale
- Seven audio control rooms
- Seven live recording rooms
- Two audio post rooms and two dedicated mixing rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75
- Film studio the 'Wonder Room'
- Five film editing suites, including specialised colour grading suite
- Nine Mac and PC computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Latest virtual reality headSets for 3D gaming
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom Graphics Tablets
- Energy Groove Digital Radio Station
INFO NIGHT | SYDNEY CAMPUS | NOVEMBER 28 2019 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE SYDNEY
The closest bus stops are:
- Railway Square is located north of the campus and includes Bus Stands K, L, M, and N on George Street and Lee Street. Less than 5 minute walk.
The closest train station is:
- Central Station (10 minute walk)
Car parking in the Ultimo and Broadway area is available but can be expensive.