Info Night | Byron Bay Campus | November 22 2018
Nov 22 2018 | 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in Creative Media Education.
We're opening the doors of our state-of-the-art Byron Bay campus on Thursday, 22 November, from 4pm-7pm as an opportunity to visit your classrooms before the next intake in February.
If you're considering studying creative media, now is the time to speak to our experienced team, your future mentors, and discover how you can pursue your passion in these dynamic and expanding industries. Talk to current students and learn about the life of a creative student while studying and into your future after graduation. You can begin your creative career now!
SAE Byron Bay is a purpose-built campus with cutting-edge facilities, set against a background of lush sub-tropical gardens just 5 mins from town. We offer Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate courses in Animation, Audio, Design, Film or Games, in a relaxed and friendly learning environment. You can begin your creative career now!
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our purpose-built campus
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers
- See demonstrations of current and past student projects from all disciplines
- Get answers to your questions on getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held in our Lecture Theatre (Room 43) on the night, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information and to discover how our students are gaining the competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the night !
SAE BYRON BAY OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities with Byron Bay Bluesfest, Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, Mullum Music Festival and more
- 3 Computer labs running industry standard software for all disciplines including Unreal Engine, Unity, Maya, Ableton, Protools and the Adobe Suite.
- 10 digital and analog recording studios, with premium industry consoles including:
- Flagship SSL Duality
- SSL 9000K
- Neve Custom Series 75 console
- EMP MIDI suite feat. Prophet 08, Roland JV 1080, Ableton Push and the Roland System 1m modular synth
- Live sound equipment featuring the Yamaha LS9 digital console
- A range of Professional standard digital film cameras including:
- Sony PMW range
- Sony PXW-FS7
- Large green screen studio (offsite) with movable sets. Insert studio with cyc (onsite), blacks and set lighting
- Edit suites with the latest film post-production software
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including, Wacom graphics tablets
- Custom Gaming PCs - 32GB RAM, 500GB Solid State Hard Drive, GTX 1070 Graphics Cards and 28 inch 4K widescreen gaming monitors
- Secure and affordable on-campus student accommodation
INFO NIGHT | BYRON BAY CAMPUS | NOVEMBER 22 2018 | 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE BYRON BAY
For schedule information visit: blanchs.com.au/timetables
Don’t let the front gates deter you, follow the road around to our reception area, where there is ample on campus parking available.
The campus is a 10 minute walk from the town centre, and a 5 minute walk from the Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate. Cycle and walking tracks connect the campus to both hubs.
Domestic and International Travel
Coolangatta (Gold Coast) and Brisbane are the main airports for domestic and international travel.
Local Airports (Domestic and Regional Travel)
Ballina Airport has domestic fights to Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne.
Lismore Regional Airport offers daily Regional Express Flights (REX) to Sydney.
Airport Transfers (Gold Coast, Brisbane and Ballina)
- Brisbane to Byron Express Bus - brisbane2byron.com
- Byron Bay Easy Bus - byronbayshuttle.com.au
- Byron Bay Taxis - byronbaytaxis.com.au