Info Night | Brisbane Campus | 29 April 2021
Apr 29 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in creative media education.
We're opening the doors to our state-of-the-art Brisbane campus on Thursday, 29 April, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity for you to check out the facilities and equipment, meet with lecturers and ask any questions you might have about studying at SAE before the next intake in May.
Plus... Register and attend for your chance to win a HTC Vive Cosmos Virtual Reality Headset valued at $1299*
If you're considering studying creative media (Animation, Audio & Music, Creative Industries, Design, Film, or Games) come along to SAE’s Info Night to speak to our experienced team and learn how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry. Talk to current students and learn about life at SAE and discover the career opportunities that await you after graduation.
SAE continues to undertake Government advice regarding COVID-19. Attendance at this on-campus event will be strictly limited and SAE will adhere to the social distancing restrictions inline with National and State-based government regulations.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity you must register for Info Night in order to attend. We ask that you bring no more than one guest with you to the event and they must also register.
Your registration to attend is your agreement to the SAE Physical Distancing Agreement conditions.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- See student work and showreels from the animation, audio, games, design, and film crew
- Industry-experienced lecturers will show you how SAE develops your technical ability and employability skills
- Meet with our friendly Course Advisors and get all your questions about studying at SAE answered
- Apply to enrol on the night!
There will be general information sessions held on the night, where you will learn about SAE's unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information. You'll also discover how SAE students are gaining a competitive edge when entering their chosen industry.
Join us on the night !
SAE BRISBANE OFFERS YOU:
- A hands-on, studio-based approach to best prepare you for a creative career
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- Seven large digital and analog recording studios
- Four live recording rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75 and Avid S6
- Industry-standard Cyclorama film and green screen studio
- Large multi-purpose soundstage
- Huge post-production editing suite with attached vocal booth
- Nine after-hours iMac computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Three after-hours PC computer labs with the latest creative media software
- Film theatrette with cinema seating
- Virtual reality equipment include the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom graphics tablets, Perception Neuron Motion Capture suit
- Student common areas with gaming
- Rooftop balcony with city views
INFO NIGHT | BRISBANE CAMPUS | 29 APRIL 2021 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE BRISBANE
Frequent bus services operate near the Brisbane campus.
There is limited street parking available in the streets surrounding the Brisbane campus, we recommend using Secure Parking facilities as an alternative.
Brisbane has many bikeways and shared pathways to allow for easy and safe cycling in and around the city. A bikeway runs from the CBD along Riverside Dr to the campus. For more information click here.
You can hire bikes through CityCycle – there are hire stations throughout the CBD and one close to campus. For more information visit the CityCycle website.
Register. Attend. Win.
When you register and attend SAE's Virtual Info Night, you'll go in the draw to win a HTC VIVE COSMOS Virtual Reality kit - worth $1,299. *T&CS APPLY
*Promotion terms and conditions: To be eligible, you must register and attend an SAE Info Night event (campus or virtual event) between 15 April - 31 May 2021. Employees, immediate family members of employees and current SAE students are ineligible to enter. The random prize draw will take place at 10am AEST Wednesday 1 June 2021. The winner will be notified via phone within two business days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is not claimed within two days, the prize will be redrawn. The winner will have their details published on SAE Australia’s Facebook page.
The winner will receive one HTC VIVE Cosmos Virtual Reality kit (* requires a VR-Ready PC), RRP AUD$1,299, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC. One prize drawn. Only one entry permitted per person. The competition is being run by SAE Institute Australia Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 21 093 057 973.