Info Night | Adelaide Campus | November 21 2018
Nov 21 2018 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Find your true calling with the leading global specialist in Creative Media Education.
We’re opening the doors to our state-of-the-art Adelaide Campus on Wednesday, 21 November, from 6pm-8pm as an opportunity to visit your classrooms before the next intake in February.
If you’re considering studying Audio, now is the time to speak to our experienced team, your future mentors, and discover how you can pursue your passion in this dynamic and expanding industry.
Come and experience our amazing audio facilities, talk to current students and learn about the life of a creative student while studying and into your future after graduation.
WIN A TRIP
Win a Trip to an SAE campus in London, Paris or New York!
Simply register and attend our Info Night for your chance to win!*
The trip is valued at up to AU$10,500 depending on the chosen campus/country, date and point of departure. Includes:
- Two (2) return economy airfares from winner's nearest Australian capital city to their chosen international city (including all airline and airport taxes);
- Five (5) nights twin share minimum 4 star accommodation in the winner’s chosen international city;
- Return airport to hotel transfers for two (2) people;
- A tour for two (2) people of the winner’s chosen SAE Creative Media Institute campus within the winner’s chosen international city (to be taken during business hours); and
- Return hotel to SAE campus transfers for two (2) people.
To find out more about the competition, visit sae.edu.au/winatrip
* T&Cs apply. AU res. 16+ only. Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 15/2/19. Limit 1 entry per person. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26262 ACT Permit No. TP18/01370 SA Permit No. T18/1252.
ACTIVITIES ON THE NIGHT:
- Take a small group tour of our facilities
- Meet our expert team of academic trainers and lecturers
- See students in operation running studio sessions
- Get answers to your questions on getting started with SAE
- Complete enrolment paperwork
There will be general information sessions held on the night delivered by Campus Manager Johann Dreyer, where you will learn about our unique programs, career pathways, learning outcomes, internships and admissions information.
Join us on the night !
SAE ADELAIDE OFFERS YOU:
- A boutique campus in the CBD, with a personal, friendly atmosphere
- Purpose built recording studios and classrooms
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and work placements
- A talented and supportive student and staff community, who are active industry creatives
- Studio 1 - Audient ASP8024 large format analog console, 2”-24 track Otari Tape Machine and ample mic pack
- Studio 2 - Avid S6 state-of-the-art control console, 5.1 Mackie monitoring, Genelec studio monitoring, and Neve
- Analog Summing Bus
- Studio 3 - Avid C24 Console, Event monitoring and UAD Apollo 16 channel interface
- Computer Labs - iMac lab with Akai MPD mini keyboards, and software including Ableton, Native Instruments and Avid
- 3 classrooms with stereo studio monitors and data projectors
INFO NIGHT | ADELAIDE CAMPUS | NOVEMBER 21 2018 | 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Save time on the night, by registering at the link below! You'll receive express entry through the doors!
GETTING TO SAE ADELAIDE
Frequent bus services operate near the Adelaide campus.
The closest bus stops are:
• Stop H1 West Tce (2 minute walk to campus)
• Stop Y1 Grote St (4 minute walk to campus)
Parking is available at the rear of the campus at $3 per hour or $7 for 10 hours. Free parking is available on Gouger St for limited periods.
Follow us on Facebook