Your Year 12 result shouldn’t define your creative potential – that’s why you don’t need an ATAR for any of the SAE Institute courses. We appreciate that you’ve probably had some disruption and uncertainty with your learning over the last couple of years.
We’re here to make things easier and more secure with Launchpad! It’s a pathway that allows Year 12 students to apply for their tertiary studies with us before their final school results are released. This Early Entry program is now open and available for you to apply for.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Launchpad allows you to gain an early conditional offer into an SAE course of your choice, based on your eligibility.
This means that we do not require your final school results before you apply. So, if you meet entry requirements now and finish Year 12, we’ll offer you a place based on your eligibility.
How will the SAE Launchpad program benefit me?
- Sit your final exams with the confidence of knowing you already have a place at SAE
- Have a seamless transition to SAE student life, with the full support of our academic and admissions teams helping you at each step as you transition to tertiary study
- No ATAR required for entry into Bachelor of Diploma programs
- Access to FEE-HELP approved programs
HOW TO APPLY
It’s easy and should only take a few minutes!
- Fill in the online application form nominating your course and campus of choice.
- We’ll contact you to discuss your study selection and you’ll then be provided with a conditional offer based on SAE’s entry requirements and guidelines.
- If you need assistance with the process, you can book an appointment with one of our course advisors, who can answer any questions you have.
NOTE: Students wishing to apply to study at the Melbourne SAE Campus are required to apply through VTAC. Students are still able to submit an application for Launchpad Early Entry if they wish to progress the qualification component of their application and be eligible for an Early Advisory Letter.