SAE is the world’s leading provider of creative media education. In addition to more than 40 Navitas owned and operated SAE campuses across the globe, there are currently 9 independently owned SAE Licensed Campuses.
SAE’s licensed campuses operate pursuant to a License Agreement that grants rights to the licensee operator to use SAE’s IP, branding, curriculum and trademark in a designated territory.
Our licensed campuses enjoy a high level of support from a team of experts skilled in all aspects of creative media education and international academic management, whilst maintaining the flexibility to be responsive in their local market.
Our licensed campus portfolio is growing steadily in response to the changing face of higher education, creative industries, and job markets in the global landscape.
By becoming a SAE Licensee, you have an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of global creative media education, equipping students with the skills they need to succeed in our ever-changing world.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for then we would love to hear from you.
Our application process is detailed below:
- Enquire – Register your interest by completing the Expression of Interest form below.
- Apply – Upon review of your Expression of Interest, we will forward you an application form to complete. The application form requires financial information, resumes, background information and references.
- Review – We will review your application in detail to make sure everything is in order and we will contact you with our feedback.
- Confidentiality Agreement – If you meet the initial criteria, we will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure the mutual protection of sensitive information.
- Meet with the SAE licensing team – This is the chance for you to meet with our Partnership Managers and Academic Director, ask questions, and to discuss commercial terms and your proposal.
- Draft Agreement – A license agreement will be drafted if your application is approved and an agreement is reached on commercial terms. If you are satisfied with the terms, we would at this stage invite you to visit one of our campuses to see an SAE campus in operation.
- Final Agreement and Signing – Once all legal pre-requisites are met, approved and finalised, the license will become active upon the agreement being signed and the payment of the license fee.
- Campus Preparation and Set-up – At this stage you will be establishing your campus facilities, finalising academic and local accreditation requirements, and recruiting staff etc. We will support you during this stage by providing on the ground assistance and training with our team of education, creative media, and business specialists.
Campus Opening – Once your campus is approved and ready to open, you can start delivering quality creative media education as part of the global SAE family!